Halter Top | Kilim
"She weaved curiously through the Grand Bazaar,
Fascinated by its regal beauty.
Rich with history and geometric patterns;
The handcrafted tapestry adorning for centuries."
Purely decorative or used for prayer, Anatolian kilims are exquisite works of art. Every weaved pattern tells a story backed by thousands of years of antiquity. The Kilim Halter Top displays symbols such as kocbuynuzu (ram's horn) to bring you fertility, heroism and strength, and pitrak (burdock plant) to ward off the evil eye.
- Heat-resistant rippled zamak sliders from Spain
- Ties at neck and back for easy fit
- Fully lined to prevent show-through
- Removable padding for support and shape
- Create scoop neck look by tying thin straps around neck instead
- Made in Italy
- 83% Polyester, 17% Spandex
- Ultrachlorine resistant
- Pilling resistant
- UV protected (UPF 50+)
- We live for the details which is why all our swimwear come in a gorgeous waterproof bag. Take our bag with you to the beach and store your damp bikini in there, away from all your valuables.
We also recommend reusing our beautiful hangtags as bookmarks or gift tags.
View full product details »