Halter Top | Thea
The color of divinity and alabaster art,
with intricate details that made her shine.
Her positive aura emitted white light;
the celestial Goddess adorned in ivory."
Greek lace is one of the earliest forms of lace, and was popular in the 15th century. Initially used for religious clothing, the lace symbolizes purity and was thus ivory in color. Our Thea Halter Top illustrates subtle but striking beauty, like that of Aphrodite.
- Heat-resistant rippled zamak sliders from Spain
- Ties at neck and back for easy fit
- Fully lined to prevent show-through
- Removable padding for support and shape
- Create scoop neck look by tying thin straps around neck instead
- Made in Italy
- 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
- Ultrachlorine resistant
- Pilling resistant
- UV protected (UPF 50+)
- We live for the details which is why all our swimwear come in a gorgeous waterproof bag. Take our bag with you to the beach and store your damp bikini in there, away from all your valuables.
We also recommend reusing our beautiful hangtags as bookmarks or gift tags.
View full product details »