Scrunchy Hipster Bottom | Zillij
"Star clustered patterns reaching out for infinity,
created from thousands of glazed furmah.
Shimmering turquoise under rays of light;
eternal beauty reflecting geometric expertise."
Originating from 'zulaycha' meaning little polished stone, zillij tiles are perhaps the most striking art form in Morocco.. and definitely the most eye-catching print at the beach! Stun in our Zillij Scrunchy Hipster Bottom, inspired by the mint fountains in the Grande Mosque Hassan II of Casablanca.
- Scrunch back detail for easy fit
- Moderate back coverage, cheeky cut
- Fully lined to prevent show-through
- Made in Italy
- 82% Polyester 18% Spandex
- Ultrachlorine resistant
- Pilling resistant
- UV protected (UPF 50+)
- We live for the details which is why all our swimwear come in a gorgeous waterproof bag. Take our bag with you to the beach and store your damp bikini in there, away from all your valuables.
We also recommend reusing our beautiful hangtags as bookmarks or gift tags.
View full product details »